1.7.10

Happy Birthday Teukie!

IT'S PARK JUNG-SOO BIRTHDAY TODAY!!
Happy birthday to you Teukkie oppa :)
You're really the best leader ever!
Super Junior can exist until now, that's all because of you.
I can't believe you're 27 (28 in korean age) now! I mean... hey, look at you!

Er... is this that 27 years old guy? I don't think so.. You still look like a baby teukie! HAHA.
Anyway.. i hope today can be your special day :) just have fun with your lovey dovey brothers today :D
I hope you can always smile in this year (come on! show that cutie dimples to the world!)
I hope you can find someone to take care of you ^^ but it's okay if you still love me *knocked out*
I hope you can get more respect from your brothers ;)
I hope i can always hear your funny laugh, and i can always see that cute dimples and mascular abs hehehe :p
Please continue your good works oppa! You've done well :D
You're indeed the best leader in this world, and our angel without wings ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment