8.5.10

SJ

b to the o to the r to the e to the d!!
Ah~ It's not like i'm not enjoying my holiday times. But, i just don't know what to do -__-'
Sooo, since i have nothing to do, i'll make another spam post woahaha :9
I love Super Junior. Who doesn't know?
I love the way they joking around. I love the way they teasing each other. I love the way they sing. I love the way they dance. I love the way they praise, help, encourage, cherish, fight, and protect each other. I love it when they act crazily on the stage. I love it when they say that they'll always together. I love it when they say that they love us, ELF. Essentially, i love everything about them.
Why? Hmm.. I don't know either. It's still a mystery why i love them this much hahaha.
And i think i'll love them forever? Haha even though the word 'forever' doesn't seems really convince, but i hope i can love them until the end :))
They'll always be my shining star...

Kim Young Woon: "We are Super Junior because there's all 13 of us. We have to be 13 to be Super Junior and to be on stage; it's not a team where a member is bad or good, but we shine the best when all 13 of us are together."
-unknown

Kim Kibum: "I know that there are fans who say I dont quit but they're all scared. Last month when Super Junior got the daesang award at Golden disk, I has called and talked with the members everyday. I may live away from them but my heart is full with joy more than anyone else"
-unknown

ELF: "Thank you for being a singer."
Cho Kyuhyun: "Thank you for being E.L.F."
- UFO reply

Kim Young Woon: "Fans who love Super Junior from all over Korea, beyond Asia, and worldwide... Thank you, really, and I love you..."
- Fancafe entry

Lee Sungmin: "Super Junior K.R.Y + T + M + Happy = 1"
- Cyworld Entry

Park Jung Soo: "We're going to continue on until the day that Pearl Sapphire Blue balloons cover the entire world."
-unknown

Park Jung Soo: "Super Junior is always 13."
ELF: *scream out of happiness*
Park Jung Soo: "How many members do Super Junior have?"
ELF: "13 MEMBERS!!"
- Fanmeeting

Lee Donghae: Even though we are far away in body, we know we are always together. Even though we don’t say I Love you, we know we love each other. Even though we don’t say we’re one, we know we’re one. 13
-Twitter update

Lee Donghae: Hankyung, Kangin, Kibum (I) love you^^
-Cyworld title

Lee Donghae: no matter what people says… No matter what I hear… I won’t care.
13… & E.L.F
-Cyworld sidebar

Kim Heechul: Today of all days I really miss a friend who is far away^-^ …that friend..and me i hope we will meet again when everything is fine I’ll be nicer to him…and I’ve regretted a lot..everybody please be nicer to the friends who are beside you!! …really…^-^…it’s so sad…
-Twitter update

Kim Young Woon: "Super Junior is poisoned by E.L.F."
Cho Kyuhyun: "Our strong troops, that we should hold in tight forever."
Lee Sungmin: "I feel like I won't be able to do anything without E.L.F."
Choi Siwon: "They are like the heart which is the most necessary thing while I live."
Lee Hyukjae: "Even after I get old, I want to sing for them.
Park Jung Soo: "If E.L.F don't exist, I would just be an empty shell."
Kim Ryeowook: "Really.. they are like Ever Lasting Friends."
Kim Heechul: "If there were no E.L.F, Super Junior wouldn't exist."
Kim Kibum: "They are like the shelter that I can rely upon."
- Super Junior’s message to E.L.F.

Park Jung Soo: "Thank you for making me to shine."
Kim Heechul: "Because E.L.F exist, Super Junior is Eternal."
Hankyung: "All the more important E.L.F. Thank you so much and I love you."
Kim Jong Woon: "Everlasting, reliable defender E.L.F..... I Love You."
Kim Young Woon: "As like we started together, let's put up the end together."
Shindonghee: "I hope we can be the one forever."
Lee Sungmin: "Super Junior can sing because of E.L.F.'s support."
Lee Hyukjae: "You guys are so precious for me. Don't be change with each other."
Lee Donghae: "I will keep in my heart, even after I die, the fact that I met E.L.F."
Choi Siwon : "They are like the oxygen."
Kim Ryeowook: "Ever Lasting Friend that I can be together keeping mutual relationship."
Kim Kibum: "They encourage me and inspire me deep into my mind."
Cho Kyuhyun: "They are the existence that has to be there with us."
- Super Junior’s message to E.L.F.

Cho Kyuhyun: "It's not like some scattered family. It's just that comfortable and loving, Super Junior."
Kim Kibum: "Super Junior are not just an empty words. To me, Super Junior is family."
Kim Ryeowook: "Super Junior is gonna be alright."
Choi Siwon: "Hyung, i know that during this time we've been in many hardships. But everything will get better for Super Junior."
Lee Donghae: "When we're not together, it feels like we are losing a lovebut with 13 members being together, it will recover."
Lee Hyukjae: "Super Junior is still the warmest."
Lee Sungmin: "Even thoungh i've a lot experiences with different groups, i still feel that the time spent now together with Super Junior is the best."
Shindong Hee: "To me, being together with these 12 members is a real precious thing. Well. i just want this time to be stay forever. I can't be Shindong without the other 12 members."
Kim Young Woon: "Only with 13 members, Super Junior is able to stand on the stage. It's like ten fingers which are linked together. There's no who's better or who's worse among us. Our brightest stage is when 13 members are there together."
Kim Jong Woon: "I've always wondered what a boring life i would have if i wasn't a member of Super Junior. I'm really thankful that i'm the part of them."
Hankyung: "We, Super Junior, are the happiest people in the world because we are together."
Kim Heechul: "Our members convene to play games, fight, cry, encourage, strive, and cherish each other. We protect each other. No one can replace Super Junior in our hearts. This is the essence of Super Junior."
Park Jungsoo: "I will protect 13 because i'm the leader."
-Random moments

13.. I hope it'll be eternal. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment