18.5.10

Soribada

Hey hey.
Yesterday I tried to signed up myself in SORIBADA. And finally I successfully made it. Okay, actually I haven’t, because I have to received a confirmation first from Soribada whether I success or fail to registering myself in Soribada. Oh yeah, FYI it was NOT that easy. At least for me. I have a hard time when i tried to register because the site is using Korean language. I can’t understand it at all T__T (Okay, actually I know some words like “annyeong” or “kamsahamnida” or “saranghae” etc etc. But that COMPLETELY, ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY, OBVIOUSLY NOT HELP ME OUT AT ALL. Trust me.)
And it was really takes a long time ONLY to reached this step:

Oh i swear. It's not easy at all. Honestly, I almost gave up yesterday -___-" But eventually, i did it. And look at this:

Can you see Bonamana on that 1st place? Isn't that great?keke.. Super Junior is really daebak ;))

1 comment:

  1. haha, cepet dappet verification e-mail nya ya diis, soalnya bonamana sekarang turun ke peringkat 2 -___- peringkat satunya WG :@

    ReplyDelete