22.5.10

Dreaming Dream Concert

Aaaah really. This jealousy feelings driving me nuts! I really really wanna be Korean ELFs! I want to watch Dream Concert too... huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T.T *crying..crying..*
What can i do now? Only staring to my leptop screen, and patiently waiting for anyone who will upload the fancam of Dream Concert. Meanwhile KELF are cheering to Super Junior at the Seoul World Cup Stadium now, with their Sapphire Blue lightsicks and trying to make SJ = SJ form with it. I WANT TO BE THE PART OF THEM TOO!!! aaaaaaaaaah i'm envy envy envy!!! Mooooom let's move to South Korea! (ehe don't expect too much, Dis -__-)
Oh and ELF will dominate this year's Dream Concert! This fact makes me more and more jealous T_T. Sigh.. Be patient and cool Distria...
ANYWAY, good luck KELF! I bet your project will be success! Let's makes our boys proud :)
Ehm okay these all some pictures of Super Junior at Dream Concert's red carpet (we can't see Heechul. Maybe because he's the MC ^^):



(Aha their natty clothes reminds me to the Sorry, Sorry times :p)

Pictures credits: Starnew, Osen

No comments:

Post a Comment